We are ready to grow our team! Looking for friendly, curious readers with a variety of interests and skills.
Inventory & Shipping Associate
- work independently and accurately to receive daily inventory shipments using bookstore software
- communicate with vendors and shipping companies in a timely manner to resolve problems
- process online customer orders and provide stellar service and delivery experience
- maintain accurate files and track vendor invoices and billing
- provide friendly service to bookstore customers
- process and return overstock inventory
- provide deeper knowledge of a genre or subject area
- help create a beautiful, inviting store environment
- accurately perform sales transactions
- work independently, identify and complete daily tasks without direct instruction
- physical ability to shelve books and lift boxes up to 40 lbs
Requires great attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Familiarity with accounting practices and software a plus. Weekday 20 hours, may include occasional evenings and weekends. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, closing date February 15, 2018.
Scrawl Books is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, customers, vendors, and community. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of our activities or operations.