We are ready to grow our team! Looking for friendly, curious readers with a variety of interests and skills.
- provide friendly, knowleagable assistance to browsers
- keep abreast of new books and publishing trends
- share and promote books via shelf cards and social media
- provide deeper knowledge of a genre or subject area
- help create a beautiful, inviting store environment
- accurately perform sales transactions
- work independently, identify and complete daily bookstore tasks without direct instruction
- physical ability to shelve books and lift boxes up to 30 lbs
Flexible schedule will include some evenings and weekends. Please send resume to email@example.com.
Scrawl Books is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, customers, vendors, and community. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of our activities or operations.