Experience Tokyo like a local: on foot! Stroll through the city and soak up its infectious energy, futuristic charm, and centuries of Japanese art and culture with Moon Tokyo Walks.
With creative routes, public transit options, and a full-city map, you can explore Tokyo at your own pace, without missing a beat.
- Walk through the city's coolest neighborhoods, including Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Ginza, and more, with color-coded stops and turn-by-turn directions
- Find your scene with top ten lists for restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and more
- Get to know the real Tokyo on six customizable walks: Savor fresh sushi or delicious ramen, snack on yakitori in a neighborhood izakaya, and barhop through Shibuya. Walk under the famous cherry blossoms in the spring, watch a traditional kabuki performance, and make your way through a bustling morning fish market. Enter the imaginative world of master animator Hayao Miyazaki or marvel at historic temples and Buddhist monuments
- Explore on the go with foldout maps of each walking route and a removable full-city map, all in a handy guide that fits in your pocket
- Discover public transportation options like bike rentals, subway lines, and more
Check out our guides to more of the world's best cities, so you can hit the ground running! Also available: Moon Barcelona Walks, Moon Berlin Walks, Moon New York City Walks, Moon Amsterdam Walks, Moon Paris Walks, Moon Rome Walks,
and Moon London Walks.