Join us for a FANTASTIC stuffed animal sleepover featuring author Ethan Berlin and his new book, I Am Not a Dog Toy. It's the perfect bedtime story for stuffed animals and kids alike, who are invited to join us virtually to listen to the story and meet the author at 7:30 PM. Every stuffed animal registered for the event goes home with a signed copy of the book and other goodies. Cost is $20. Details below!
How it Works:
- Register and pay below to ensure your stuffed friend has a spot at the sleepover.
- Drop your stuffed friend off at the store from 5:00 - 6:00 pm on Friday. Our staff members will take the animals through a check-in process to make sure they have name tags and can be easily matched back to their owners. Younger owners will enjoy filling out a short questionnaire about their stuffed friends' snack preferences, allergies and bedtime habits. (Stuffies can be dropped off earlier, but we ask that all arrive by 6:00 PM.)
- From 6:00 - 7:30, the stuffies will enjoy games, books and a dance party. Photos and videos of their activities will be posted on our Facebook Page and Instagram throughout the night.
- At 7:30 PM, author Ethan Berlin will join the party virtually to read his new book as the stuffed friends are tucked in for the night. A Zoom link will be sent to everyone registered for the event, so they may also enjoy the bedtime story, talk to the author and ask questions! (Kids and families not registered for the event may participate via Facebook Live.)
- The next morning, the stuffies will be ready for pick-up any time after 12:00 pm. They will come home with a signed copy of I Am Not a Dog Toy, as well as some other goodies.